Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Today I got my Alien Residence Card, which means I am officially an ex-patriot. Also, as of today I have a bank account in Korea with a balance of $0.00, next wednesday I get paid, but till then all my money is cash. Also, my Korean age is 26. So as of nearly one month ago, I am 26 years old. It feels great. It's a bit strange to be 6 months younger then my brother now, but I will get over it. I think Korea might be the place dude's come to stop aging. Once they get here it seems like they are stuck in their twenties, like a sort of ending-adolescence Neverland. Just a thought I had today. My room is in disrepair, so I'm going to bust a move and clean up later. It does feel nice to have my own place, but I wish my neighbors were a little quieter, but it hasn't stopped me from sleeping at all, so I shouldn't complain.
Weird story. So this morning my alarm goes off, but I was still tired, so I just hit snooze, no big deal because I wake up real early anyway. Well, after about two minutes I hear this weird tone, in my loft, and then some guy talking in Korean. I was pretty worried so I put on my glasses and looked over the railing and no one inside, and i checked the intercom and no one was outside (I would have seen them from the camera). So I shake it off and go back to bed. Three minutes later my alarm goes off so I snooze again and then the tone comes back, followed by the Korean. At this point I'm fully awake and confused so I turn my alarm off and go downstairs. The tone went off again about 10 minutes later but no voice. I have yet to find out what was happening, but apparently it went into everyone's apartment. (there are speakers on the walls)
ok, tootles internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Swallow Your Seoul
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by Wpthemesfree