Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

8 weeks in

Today marks my 8th week gone from the ol' U.S. of A. I've been riding bikes a lot at the gym, its making me tired, but I've also been sleeping very well. In fact I haven't had a bad nights sleep since I arrived. My kids are getting sick, I don't know what because everyone else got sick weeks ago. This Friday we have a picnic, so I am sure I will get a lot of great pictures. My kids new favorite activity is making videos on my computer. They only get to during music class, and only if they are good.
Today I decided to try out a hot dog place that is really close to my apartment. I like it, but lets be perfectly clear, they are not hot dogs. They are huge spicy sausages shoved into a tiny bun. Also, there is ketchup, a leaf of lettuce, and something that looks like mustard and tastes like horseradish. But again, I did enjoy it. Also I had a grape slushy. Slushies are good, you should know that, you live in America. I wish I had more to say, but right now it seems like things are becoming more day to day, and the whole excitement of living in Korea is becoming less of a novelty for me. but I still love it. I am thinking about buying a second mattress pad, I mean, I still remember how much the first one improved my life, so I've been thinking that a second one would also be great.
Oh yea, I just found out today that some volcano exploded. Its about time, I mean, these dang earthquakes are shaking up the earths stuff and so I kept saying to myself "Any day now" and why? Because I watched a special on Volcanoes on the Discovery channel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Swallow Your Seoul
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by Wpthemesfree