Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today was really busy. I watched my friends dog for couple of hours and played some videogames, which was pretty fun. The dog is huge and loud though. (its a pitbull)
but after that, that was when the fun really started. me and my friend went to to Seoul to look at some electronics stuff. I got some chords that I've been looking for and then we played a game of Putt Putt Golf. I started out doing really great, which I is pretty normal, but everyone always starts really well and then starts to do very badly, needless to say, I did very badly. So we finished up our game and started getting ready to go to our next stop. We went to this place called Lotte World, which is an amusement park. We actually didn't go inside Lotte World, we just went to the stuff outside of it. We grabbed some Jajang Myun and Mandoo. It was super delicious, all of it. Then, I swung by Smoothie King for a quick Mango smoothie, I mean, theres a reason they are king. The next part of the story is something I was really looking forward to. We went to a shooting range and shot Magnum guns. There was a lot of kick-back, and it made my ears ring, but I def did pretty well. it was a really great day. I had lots of fun. oh yea, and my favorite kid in my class, Judy, learned a new phrase: "What are you doing here Mr. Steinsland?" she just keeps repeating it over and over again. It nearly kills me, its soo cute. sometimes when she says it i say "what are you doing here Judy?" and then she pouts because i always win. ok, thats all internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Swallow Your Seoul
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by Wpthemesfree